21/5/11

Más tweets sobre Randy Savage

|



Seguimos...

Hulk Hogan: I'm completely devastated, after over 10 years of not talking with Randy, we've finally started to talk and communicate. HH He had so much life in his eyes & in his spirit, I just pray that he's happy and in a better place and we miss him. HH We miss him a lot. I feel horrible about the ten years of having no communication. This was a tough one. HH"

"Estoy completamente hundido, después de 10 años de no hablarme con Rady, al final comenzamos a tener relación. Tenía mucha vida en su mirada y espíritu, razó porque sea feliz y esté en un sitio mejor, lo echamos de menos. Lo echo de menos mucho. Me encuentro fatal por haber estado 10 años si haber hablado con él. Esto es duro. HH"

Shawn Michaels: @IAmJericho jus txt me the news. We've lost one of the greats!! Our prayers go out to the family & friends of Randy Savage.

RVD: Rest in Peace Macho Man Randy Savage.

Christopher Daniels: RIP Randy Savage, an inspiration who set the standard! As a fan, watching Randy in Wrestlemania 3,4 and 5 was incredible! True Story: at Turning Point 2004 (AMW-XXX cage match), I asked Randy's permission to drop the elbow of the top of the cage! Randy's reply? "God bless you, brother, I don't even do the elbow anymore." And, he gave me a thumbs up after the match as well!

"DEP Randy Savage, una inspiración que marcó el camino. Como fan, ver a Randy en las WrestleManias 3,4 y 5 fue increíble! Cierto: En Turning Point 2004 (AVW vs. XXX en combate de jaula) le pedía a Randy permiso para hacer el Elbow Drop desde lo alto de la misma. ¿Qué me dijo Randy? "Dios te bendiga, hermano, no volveré a hacer nunca el codazo" y posteriormente me dio la enhorabuena después del combate!"

Claudio Castignoli: When I was 12 I turned my jacket into a Macho Man Jacket, adding tassels on the sleeves and ran through my house yelling "oh yeah" The tower of power, too sweet to be sour, funky like a monkey uuuuh yeah! RIP M

Natalya: My prayers are with Randy Savage and his family right now.


Volver a PÁGINA PRINCIPAL

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

2 comentarios:

  1. CRISTIAN

    "Sad 2 hear about "Macho Man"Randy Savage..Only met him once briefly.No doubt 1 of the best & influenced so many performers you see today RIP"

    "Triste lo oido de Randy Savage. Lo conoci brevemente una vez. No hay duda uno de los mejores que influencio a muchos luchadores. nos veremos DEP"

    SCOTTY 2 HOTTY

    "So sad to hear of the passing of Randy Savage.

    The guy who used to make Randy Savage's outfits also made mine for a while. I went to the guys house in Tampa in '98 to pick up some clothes he had made me. He had made Savage 6 new outfits & the guy asked me to try em on. Savage was supposed to come by that day to pick em up and I remember being scared to death that he was gonna walk in and see me standing there in his outfits. Kinda funny now but not at the time. The Macho Man was for sure one of the best."

    "Muy triste la noticia de la muerte de Randy Savage.

    El tipo que hacia los trajes de Randy Savage también hizo los míos por un tiempo. Fui a la casa de los chicos en Tampa en el 98 para recoger algo de ropa que me habían hecho. Habian echo para Savage 6 nuevos trajes y el chico me me dijo si me los queria probar. Se suponia que Savage vendria ese día a recogerlos y recuerdo tener un miedo de muerte si entraba y me veia con su ropa. Es divertido ahora, pero no en ese momento. Macho Man fue seguro uno de los mejores."

    ResponderEliminar