23/6/11

CM Punk reincidente

|

Anteayer, Punk lanzó un tweet plagiado literalmente de un post realizado en 2005 con un storyline prácticamente idéntico que protagonizó en Ring of Honor. Veamos...

Este es el post de 2005: "I knew I was gone at the beginning of the year. I just woke up one day and knew. That's the way I work a lot of the time. I think it's creepy too, but it's really helpful. I honestly knew i'd be history by June. Come say goodbye on Saturday, I promise to go out with a bang. Trust me. XxX" Está extraído de http://cmpunk.livejournal.com/15096.html

Punk ganó a Austin Aries y siguió dos meses más en la empresa.

Y ahora el del Martes: "I knew I was gone at the beginning of the year. I just woke up one day and I knew. That's the way I work a lot of the time. I think it's creepy too, but it's really helpful. I knew I'd be history by July. Come say goodbye on July 17th. I promise to go out with a bang. Trust me. XxX"

El Copy-Paste del ratón le funciona divinamente...


Volver a PÁGINA PRINCIPAL

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

2 comentarios:

  1. Story line o no....yo estoy cagao...

    ResponderEliminar
  2. entonces esto refuerza el articulo anterior ..creativos Quemados ... http://www.diariowrestling.com/2011/06/quemados.html

    ResponderEliminar