24/12/11

El nuevo rol de Jim Ross

|

En una entrevista a la "Gazette" de Iowa, el mítico comentarista (o ex-comentarista) ha explicado su nuevo rol en la WWe:

"I'm a senior advisor, like a consultant," he says. "I still play the J.R. character on television. It's a recurring role on TV, just that. I'm a senior advisor in talent relations and talent-development. I'm actively engaged in recruiting, training, and observing rookies in the system, the next generation of sports-entertainment performers that are trained in the WWE's facility in Tampa. I'll spend more time in that area than I did when I was executive vice president and the primary play-by-play voice of the brand."

"Soy una especie de mentor, consultor". "Sigo haciendo el personaje de JR en la tele, es un recurso para la televisión, sólo eso. Soy un mentor para el desarrollo de los talentos en la empresa y estoy comprometido en reclutar, entrenar y observar a los rookies del programa, la próxima generación de wrestlers que vienen de Tampa (FCW). Dedicaré más tiempo a ello que cuando era vicepresidente ejecutivo y el principal locutor de la marca".

Volver a PÁGINA PRINCIPAL

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

No hay comentarios: